keskiviikko 12. marraskuuta 2014

Preparations - Valmisteluja

Preparing for a demo game during Nordic game Day at our library 15.11.
Hectic repainting for less goodlooking minis and preparation of props is well underway

I am bringing Polish force to division size game of by Fire and Sword, my regular opponent is bringing Swedes. I have a hunch I'll end up attacking since my list is rather extensive. Even though I had an agonizing choice of leaving dragoons, reiters or foreign infantry regiment off the list.

Interesting project since this is first time I am doing public demo of a game to uninitated. I have planned of having some troop info and large pictures on posters close to the table. Actual rules information I'll probably limit to nominal scale of the encounter and what the table and troops are supposed to represent. Also intersting since this is only second divisional game we have played against each other.

As an added bonus my sons asked if they can tag along and play a game of Ronin on same occasion. I was more than happy to say yes. Interesting to see if or how they pull that off on Saturday morning, after a week of school.

Lippuja, viirejä, inventointia, viimeistelymaalausta. Flags, pennons, finishing touches and inventory.


Pohjoismaisena pelipäivänä 15.11. demotamme kaverin kanssa By Fire and Swordia kirjastollamme.
Kiivastahtista täydennysmaalausta ja esitteiden tekoa on ollut tänä viikkona, mutta edistys on myöskin ollut selkeää.

Tuon Puolalaiset joukot divisioona kokoiseen BFaS peliin, vakiovastustajani tuo ruotsalaiset. Uskon olevani hyökkääjänä - lista on sen verran laaja. Vaikken saanutkaan samalle listalle länsimaisia ratsumiehiä, rakuunoita ja jalkaväkeä. Koska olemme pelanneet etupäässä kahakkatason peliä on hauskaa päästä vaihteeksi kokeilemaan isompaa pelimuotoa.

Pientä miettimistä on ollut pelin esillepanon kanssa. Koska yleisö on ei-pelaajia luulen, että julisteissa on lähinnä silmäkarkkia ja yleistä infoa kuvattvasta tilanteesta.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti